2/28/2006

My Day with the Disco Boys

It's a rare rainy day here in Southern California. I rode on my trainer this morning in the garage, so it seems like an appropriate time to reminisce about sunnier days on the bike. Recently I had two incredible opportunities, for a cyclist anyway. A good friend of mine invited me to take part in the ride of a lifetime. I was offered the chance to ride with Lance Armstrong and Team Discovery on their annual Sponsor's Ride, following their 2006 team training camp in Ojai, CA. Needless to say, I leapt at the opportunity. Here are a few photos from the day. (click on the photo below for a slideshow)

Me & George


And this weekend, the same good friend offered me & my dad 2 VIP passes to the Team Discovery tent for the final stage of the inaugural Tour of California, which wrapped up in Redondo Beach, CA. We had incredible views of both the race and the riders, and here are some pictures of it all. (click on the photo below to see more)

George & Floyd share a joke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com