11/16/2005

My Morning Commute

This video isn't great quality, because I shot it with my video phone, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I took this today about 7AM, from the top of Sullivan Ridge in the Santa Monica Mountains. I was out for a morning mountain bike ride with my friend and teammate Jeff. It was a gorgeous, crystal-clear morning, with no smog or cloud cover. ( A rarity in LA, at least the lack of smog.) A full moon was setting over the ocean and Catalina looked like you could just reach out and touch it. Believe it or not, from the spot where I shot this, you can get to my office in about 15 minutes on a bike. Not a bad way to start the day, indeed.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous mom said...

Wow! What a terrific way to start the day....thanks for sharing your day with us! Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com