2/16/2005

Civilian Life

Not much to report around here at the moment. We went to see Green Day last night at a taping for VH1 storytellers. Our friend Patti produced the show, and a lot of my friends and fellow coworkers were on the crew. It was fun to go and just enjoy the show as a "civilian," without having to worry about anything. Green Day put on a great show, and we were even able to make it home to bed by 11PM. Woo hoo!

Yes, we are old.

Work is kind of slow at the moment and I'm trying to shake what feels like a cold, so I'm not 100%. Though it could be all the running around we've been doing just catching up with me. I keep telling myself that a morning of sleeping in would probably do me some good, but the sadistic side of me also thinks I should get used to being tired since once Sam gets here I'm sure my ability to get by on less than 6 hours of sleep a night will come in handy. But there's rain in the forecast, so I may get a morning of sleeping in soon whether I want to or not.

Anyway, I think that's about it for now. I'm going to force myself to enjoy this temporary lull, since these things are usually followed by insane amounts of work and stress. And again, in about 4 1/2 months, I'll be looking back fondly at these mellow times, wishing I could take a morning off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< - ? Blog Oklahoma * # + >
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com